When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with serial on my coppertone Twinn?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shelbygt

Finally riding a big boys bike
I think this is 60’s. She’s a deluxe with 5 speed.

C970A6D1-39D7-4FF1-A982-504CB6FDA310.jpeg

7003736F-E102-4681-8060-49283DE85531.png

BF89C9AB-4F76-41CA-A44A-F4F11C7340D6.png

Looks like they did a fairly clean weld on the third stay to the dropout and didn't wipe out the first and second digit of the serial number. JC is what I'm seeing, so the serial was stamped Sept 1967. Not sure why you posted this in the lightweight section. 😉

Looks like they did a fairly clean weld on the third stay to the dropout and didn't wipe out the first and second digit of the serial number. JC is what I'm seeing, so the serial was stamped Sept 1967. Not sure why you posted this in the lightweight section. 😉
Where should I post?

IDK why but I just dig the old Twinn. I have about five in different colors and models.
Know where I can find a nice rear fender and reflector?

I believe the tandems, cycletrucks and adult three wheelers are in the Welterweight classification. Tandems have had various sized wheels and tires.

IDK why but I just dig the old Twinn. I have about five in different colors and models.
Know where I can find a nice rear fender and reflector?
Hi Shelbygt,
I would try in the wanted section on this site. There are a couple of big vintage bike shows coming up and, if too far for you to attend, someone you know maybe going. Most importantly, research exactly the fender and reflector you need. The bridge/brake clip could be in a million diffferent locations. If your original fender isn't torn, it could be massaged back into shape. Good luck!

Back