When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with Stingray Pixie Convertible Bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm still very curious to see the forks and wheel on the bike. If you look at most of them the seat tube and steer tube are close to parallel. The caster and camber angles just don't look right to me. Maybe I need new glasses.

These bikes are so funky. I bought one and after I got it home I realized it was bent exactly how yours was. Thankfully I was given a nicer frame so I swapped all the parts over. It’s interesting though how the head tube isn’t parallel with the seat tube. It throws me off! Looks totally wrong, but it’s how they are! I’m in need of a top bar too, same color lol. Just taught my 6 year old daughter how to ride without training wheels 2 days ago! She’s cruising nice now!

Hi All, here is a pic of the finished Pixie. Thanks for the help on getting it back into shape. My 5 year old son will be tearing up the campgrounds soon on it! I still have a couple gaps to fill in the Campus Green Catalog, but getting closer!

sting10.jpg

sting11.jpg

I'm still very curious to see the forks and wheel on the bike. If you look at most of them the seat tube and steer tube are close to parallel. The caster and camber angles just don't look right to me. Maybe I need new glasses.
Bicycles do have caster, but not camber "unless it got run over by a car".

John

Back