When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with the History and value of a Guaranty Quality Supreme Fleetwood Bicycle 1963 – 64

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rspack57

On Training Wheels
Any help with the History and value of a Guaranty Quality Supreme Fleetwood Bicycle 1963 – 64 - Thanks Bob

Original Goodyear Wing Foot “175” tires hold air with very good tread and no dry-rot
Wheels marked M.O. MFG. Co. (Murray Ohio Manufacturing Company)
Bendix RB2 Red Band Automatic 2 speed Hub
Union Diamond Tread Pedals made in Germany
Handlebar Stem marked A.S. - 66
Fenders and Chain are thick, sturdy
Very nice Mesinger Seat made in USA

Very low use with little wear

Interesting. Most of the bike looks like a Murray, but the front fork looks more like a Schwinn, especially that chrome fork cap, even though it has decals to match the rest of the bike. I knew Schwinn and AMF used those forged forks, but I think this is the first time I've seen them on a Murray. And it looks like it has a mount for a caliper front brake, even though there isn't one on the bike. I've never seen that badge before either. Just from the looks, '60's sounds right, but it's in very nice shape, looks mint.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLF
Looks like about $75 worth to me. Not terribly collectible but should make a decent rider. V/r Shawn

That's definitely a Schwinn fork and stem. Fenders may be Wald, and that style Mesinger seat was used on Columbias and Ross bikes. I think this is someone's custom, a "resto-mod".

That's definitely a Schwinn fork and stem. Fenders may be Wald, and that style Mesinger seat was used on Columbias and Ross bikes. I think this is someone's custom, a "resto-mod".
I wondered about that, but that decal on the fork isn't Schwinn. I'm guessing the forks came from Ashtabula Forge (mostly because they were the only makers I know of), but I thought that chrome fork cap was a Schwinn exclusive. But there were a lot of store brands, and I don't know who this bike was built for. If it's a "resto-mod", it's unusually well done.

Back