When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with value on Columbia please.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

szathmarig

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
20170804_103649_resized.jpg

It depends in that shape missing wheels light and crank I'd say 300 or try to get as cheap as possible, but if you get the rims correct light and crank they go for decent money!

I don't really keep up with values on these, but $300 or less sounds reasonable. Also figure about $300 give or take, to replace missing or incorrect parts.

The guy wants $100, but I think he might let it go for $80. I'll pass because I simply don't have the room, and I'm not interested in flipping it. If anybody wants it I can give you the location.

The bike is in Frederick MD in an antique store. A few people contacted me so who ever gets there first can get the bike. The name of the store is Gathered Goods. Address: 1105A E Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701
Good luck.
Gabor

Phone # for the store Phone: (240) 379-7355
Open today
Hours:
Sunday 10AM–6PM
Monday Closed
Tuesday Closed
Wednesday 10AM–6PM
Thursday 10AM–6PM
Friday 10AM–6PM
Saturday 10AM–6PM

i.d. go 100 all day on that! Wheres it at?

The guy wants $100, but I think he might let it go for $80. I'll pass because I simply don't have the room, and I'm not interested in flipping it. If anybody wants it I can give you the location.

$100.00 for this is a no brainier. Just buy it and be happy you got a great deal. Try to cut the guy down a little and he might decide not to sell it.

Back