When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with what I should ask for my '38 schwinn goodrich streamline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Casual dreamer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Ok a bike I really want has popped up for sale, in order to get it I need to sell some stuff. How much would be a decent asking price for this streamline? It need some parts but I think it's a great start for a good project, I don't want to sell it but if I could get close to the bike I really want I would let it go. What do you guys think?
20180725_185416.jpg

Thats the thing, I don't want to make a jerk out of myself and have a price thats ridiculous and turns everybody away.

It is a locking spring fork but I dont have the key, I'm not sure if it's broke off in there or not.

I'm seeing about $350 in parts.
If the condition of everything was better, then it could be $500
But, the handlebar is about the only thing that looks good.
The rest is pretty crusty, so if someone says they'd give you $350 for what's there, I'd take it.
But, hey!
That's just my opinion.
Go for the One Million Dollars!
If you can get it.

Its a Schwinn so the sky's the limit. If that's a pair of men's persons streamline pedals and if that's a prewar 6 hole rack it should be an easy $500 I would think.

Back