When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hey fellow bicycle Freaks!

I've been working on a book about interesting prewar Schwinn head badge names and the Companies that sold the bikes. I've been having trouble finding examples of some of the bikes I've been writing about. Here are the ones I would love to find some photos of:

Albright's "Superb" and "The New Zephyr

Kalamazoo Supercycle

"The Original" Guaranty bicycle

Hoffman Arrow

Speedboy Special

Landry's Challenge

Tracy-Wells "Belfast" and "Franklin"

Here's what the badges look like. Thanks! Barry

SUPERB 1955 J.P. ALBRIGHT 01.jpg
THE NEW ZEPHYR.JPG
KALAMAZOO SUPERCYCLE 02.jpeg
GUARANTY 01.JPG
HOFFMAN ARROW.jpg
SPEEDBOY SPECIAL.JPG
CHALLENGE.JPG
BELFAST 01.jpg
FRANKLIN 02.jpg

Photos would be great! Is the paint on the badge? My Belfast badges have no paint. Thanks, Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
No paint on the badge. I'll get some pics of the bike and badge. I guess I should bring it into the garage and not let it sit outside like it has for a year.....

No paint on the badge. I'll get some pics of the bike and badge. I guess I should bring it into the garage and not let it sit outside like it has for a year.....
Darn, I've been trying to find one of those badges with the paint on it so I can see what they look like. Thank you for your help, Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the photos! That is a Schwinn for sure. Someone put another brand sprocket, pedals, fenders etc. on it but it's a prewar Schwinn. The frame style is called the motorbike or as collectors call it "the double diamond style". Barry

Maybe a 1936 model.

Back