When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hendee Indian

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

bear

We just got this more into old tractors, trucks and engines but cool factor on this sparked my interest in old bikes found this site while searching for info. Any way to tell age of this? approx value? I realize thats hard without pics but camera is in getting fixed. It has a Troxel seat tool bag off the back of the seat, wooden wheels need to be trued but not bad, original paint and striping cleaned up nice, flared at the bottom front fender, light bracket, no battery tank, 11 spoke chain sprocket, Indian on the pedal rubbers, open face Hendee Indian headbadge, s/n is H511xx
Thanks
Scott

I'm looking for an Indian bicycle, so if anyone has one available let me know at [email protected] I'd be more interested in the motorbike frame style type, I think most of the earlier diamond frame ones had the open face Indian head badges. Sounds like yours could be that type. Some photos would help better identify yours as well.

Dave

I was quoted that a frame with dents and bent was worth 500.00 so if yours has the fenders mostly complete no tank then 3k+ is not out of reach.

thanks for the replies still no word from the camera shop so still no pics. Is there any way to tell year by the serial number? Mostly just curious I get a lot of questions from anyone that sees it and I don't really have any answers

no way to tell age by serial number that I know of, we need a pic to tell more
Indianrtside1-1.jpg

wow, that is a fantastic find! Great paint, wheels, seat... whole thing! Out of my league with ID and price also. Don't know much about the Indians but I know there are some fanatics out there who would love to score one like that up. Should fetch some big bucks with original paint and all.

great find! I show bikes at gas and steam engine shows.that bike is worth $2000-$4000.because of its condition.what kind of engine is that behind it.a Galloway? Otto?

Back