When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hendee Mfg Co. / Indian Motocycle Co. Bicycles Information Thread

-
Judd, thanks. The reason I ask is because I think sometime in '21/22 the skirted fenders go away and teh lit from these years is sparse.
I think there may be a 22/23 bulletin - let me look. It seems that the bulletins main sponsors were: Columbia and Veeder Cyclometer. But, throughout the years Hendee/Indian bought pages for advertising too. I'll see if I can find a bulletin from 22/23.

Last edited:
@Freqman1 I dug for a few hours but was unable to find any further bulletins after 1920/1921.

However, I was just reading the: ‘1927 Indian’ thread and I noticed Catfish’s post with the Indian Sagamore catalog. I’ll dig tonight searching for Sagamore to expand the search window and see if I can turn anything up.

Trade article from the January 2, 1904 The Bicycling World and Motorcycle Review. Hendee continues to build and sell bicycles!

Screen Shot 2023-12-25 at 3.20.17 PM.png

Back