When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hendee Mfg Co. / Indian Motocycle Co. Bicycles Information Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
April 1900
Screenshot_20210508-230222.png

This is an incredible thread. Thank you for everyone’s efforts. I believe I know what this is, model 72, men’s light roadster. But I’m certainly no expert. Looking for any help and potential value. Thank you! View attachment 1423318
View attachment 1423319

View attachment 1423320

View attachment 1423321

View attachment 1423322

View attachment 1423323

View attachment 1423324

View attachment 1423325
I'm thinking later than a Model 72 which I believe is 1918. To me this looks more like '22ish. It also looks like the bars, stem, seat, and pedals were replaced at some point as well as missing the fenders. Value on these can be all over the place. V/r Shawn

I'm thinking later than a Model 72 which I believe is 1918. To me this looks more like '22ish. It also looks like the bars, stem, seat, and pedals were replaced at some point as well as missing the fenders. Value on these can be all over the place. V/r Shawn
Thank you Shawn. The bike is located in Canada and I am going to see it in a few weeks. I am an avid CCM collector and this would be my first American made bicycle. I really have no idea where the market is on these. The seller is asking USD $2,200. Given the condition and original parts missing, any help on where that price stands with respect to the market would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Not too sure about that red diamond frame, looks to have some Westfield-like features, except for the Indian badge, and the odd looking (T?) stamping for the serial number prefix.

Back