When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hendee serial number help

-

Tom Ca

Look Ma, No Hands!
Ok so as some of you know my dad gave me the old indian split crank that has been in the attic for a very long time, im in the process of a minor project to make it look decent and rideable again, did take it for a short ride and now im going to strip it down and paint it, there non of the orginal paint left on it, found some small dents ect from being thrown aroud when he was a kid, but anyway woundering if anyone could tell year or modle from the serial number shown or if its correct ( on lower tube not crack case) and any pictures of what its sopost to look like and if anyone knows the correct shade of red? Thanks in advance

Some pictures

IMG_20180520_154033.jpg

IMG_20180520_154050.jpg

IMG_20180520_154053.jpg

Not sure if it’s important to this thread, I don’t recall seeing the S/N stamped on the chain stay on one of these Westfield Indians. Anybody else?

Not sure if it’s important to this thread, I don’t recall seeing the S/N stamped on the chain stay on one of these Westfield Indians. Anybody else?

Its not like I've seen a ton of these but I thought the number was usually stamped on the BB shell as well. @47jchiggins ? V/r Shawn

That's what I thought it took me awhile to find it, do you think maybe its not an Indian frame?

Back