When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hendee serial number help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bump, still looking to find any info before it goes on eBay in the next few weeks all I kno is it between 1917 and 1923

I have enough pope frames around to say ....yes yours would be the type of frame pope made for the Indian brand...... the badge holes will clinch it. Not sure on the fork but I think it’s correct.. the bars crank and ring are indian....look ....don’t be fooled by the serial number placement.. that person could be an artist and just got bored so he put it in another spot for fun.. it won’t make it any different bike.. or change the brand....I might be interested in it... unless you looking for cash I might have something in trade also... good luck on on your your bike...

Ok so cleaning up the frame and found some more numbers on top the crack looks it be a O on top and 2731 on bottom of that

20180708_183001.jpg

Back