When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

henderson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
OAuth Error:2001

z

cadillacbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
when did schwinn produce the henderson? i find one that needs some work.the s/n E48191.what year would that be
.i will try to send pics later thanks.

henderson is of many names that schwinn placed on the bikes. the company bought henderson motorcycles in 20's. they use the name for bicycle sales only and appeal of the motorcycle allure to kids. to date the bike, a photo of the bike for a indication of prewar or post war. this will help in dating the bike along with the numbers you have.

here are the pics for the henderson s/n E48191
Picture 003.jpg
Picture 011.jpg

That is an early post war B6. I don't do the serial number thing but it looks like pre 1949 at a glance. Cool bike

Tapered kickstand?

My "1946" B-6 has an "I" serial number and a tapered kickstand. Does this one? I think there is a myriad of different plates that were installed on these bikes interchangeably. It is a Schwinn with a Henderson plate on it as far as I am concerned.

Back