When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hendersonville NC Bike Show

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phattiremike

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
June 24th, see attached.

Mike

IMG_8240.PNG

It would be nice if there was a flyer or something giving more specifics. Some of us are Facebook intolerant! Is this strictly a show with various classes or is it a swap meet and show? Entry fee? location address? V/r Shawn

4 awards Pre-war, Post-war, Rat Rod, and Custom. Mark was making awards. This is something he sent me.

image.jpg

It would be nice if there was a flyer or something giving more specifics. Some of us are Facebook intolerant! Is this strictly a show with various classes or is it a swap meet and show? Entry fee? location address? V/r Shawn

I just checked again, and don't see much info posted on FB?. I don't know if there's a swap either? It's a few hours away so I thought I would attend.

I just checked again, and don't see much info posted on FB?. I don't know if there's a swap either? It's a few hours away so I thought I would attend.
Hey Mike sorry I didn't get back to you sooner , just now saw it. This will be a show only since this is the first year and we have limited space and we have no idea what kind of a turn out to expect. Tomorrow I plan on making a swap meet page on Facebook where people can post what they have for sale or swap and they can make a deal and meet at the show. Hope you're able to make it. Also we will be raffling off a custom JC Higgins Flightliner.
FB_IMG_1491419609400.jpg

This event will be a show only and is being held in conjunction with the Hendersonville Vintage and antique show in Historic Downtown Hendersonville. There will be a vintage car show, antique dealers, music and of course food. We will also be raffling of this Custom JC Higgins Flightliner. Hope to see Y'all there.

FB_IMG_1487129032743.jpg

Back