When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERCULES Ladies Bicycle help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I started a thread on it, just should have been in post-1933. Someone suggested mine was from the 60s. I found similar in 1930s and 40s catalogues (none in a 60s), but found only one year from each decade so hard to know when variations took place. So many details though are similar to yours so I'm at a loss.

If any other detail pics would help just ask. With all the info I've been given I plan to look closer for clues, maybe remove some paint. Either way I'll try some restoration and bring out that greasy black with red pin striping, which I quite took a liking to while researching.

Here's a little sneak preview of the frame & rear guard. The pin striping tape is time consuming to apply but I do like the shiny gold against the maroon paint. I am still in 2 minds about whether to paint the arrow style back on to match the original paint work as I quite like the way it looks now. Anyone's opinions or advice is welcomed?

DSC_0114.JPG

DSC_0115.JPG

-----

thanks very much for this update -

beautiful work you are doing there! :D

shall look forward to seeing the reassembly...

-----

Here's a little sneak preview of the frame & rear guard. The pin striping tape is time consuming to apply but I do like the shiny gold against the maroon paint. I am still in 2 minds about whether to paint the arrow style back on to match the original paint work as I quite like the way it looks now. Anyone's opinions or advice is welcomed?

View attachment 1392638

View attachment 1392639
If you like it as is Now then be content with it & Enjoy your Good work & effort. Ride It Like You Stole It ;)

Back