When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hercules Nottingham England bicycle ID help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Central Oregon iSold it

On Training Wheels
Trying to ID the year and approximate value for this Hercules bike. I'm thinking late 60's - early 70's but don't know for sure. Looking to sell this on eBay for a consignor but have no clue what the approx. value is. Anyone have any ideas? I'd appreciate any help or a point in the right direction!

143_0957.JPG

143_0950.JPG

143_0951.JPG

143_0952.JPG

143_0953.JPG

143_0954.JPG

143_0955.JPG

143_0956.JPG

In my area, (assuming the tires are good to excellent, and brakes & gears are all dialed in and working properly) I would list in on Craigslist and FB marketplace, and start out asking $150 and figure on selling it for $100 - $125. I would certainly not bother putting a bike like this on ebay and have to pay the fees, ship it, etc.

There may be a very limited collector market for it, (like almost non-existent, especially with it being a girls bike) and so, it is generally not considered a collectible bike. However, bikes like this make excellent every day riders, and are much better quality than the junk that walmart sells.

As for the year, I would agree, late 60s to early 70s. I do not know of a way to nail down an exact year for it.

Back