When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hercules Royal Geoffrey

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
W

wave

Hi!
I was hoping to find anyone who had an idea as to where I could find some information on a bicycle I'm trying to restore. It's been sitting in a neighbors basement for years, and I offered to "get rid of it for her". I've managed to polish up the chrome, remove most of the rust, and lube the chain into several links instead of a single piece of rusty steel. Still need to replace the tubes and tires [ran out of funding].
It is a Hercules "Royal Geoffrey", made in Nottingham England. I have been able to find enough information about it to know it was produced after Raleigh purchased Hercules Bicycle Company in 1962 or so, but not much else. It is a ten speed instead of a three speed. I've found no mention of that change anywhere on line - but perhaps I'm not looking in the right place.
Any ideas?

Back