When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here for any Ross fans

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0871.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
I of course collect lots of Ross bikes and love when Tammy and I can jack and Jill them . Here is a couple of pictures of our new girls and couple of boy bikes we have . Black 65 , pink 66 and red 67 . All have similar shared items .

View attachment 647134 View attachment 647133 View attachment 647131 View attachment 647130 View attachment 647129 I of course collect lots of Ross bikes and love when Tammy and I can jack and Jill them . Here is a couple of pictures of our new girls and couple of boy bikes we have . Black 65 , pink 66 and red 67 . All have similar shared items .

Those are so beautiful, Terry!! The pink and white girl's bike is my favorite, it screams 1950's! I hope all is well, it's been a few years since I've seen you out.

I really like that red '67. I've got an old '60 Huffy El Dorado that I need to unload, so I can go buy another tank light bike from JD, if he has a really cool looking one for sale.

Back