When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here for any Ross fans

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0871.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
I of course collect lots of Ross bikes and love when Tammy and I can jack and Jill them . Here is a couple of pictures of our new girls and couple of boy bikes we have . Black 65 , pink 66 and red 67 . All have similar shared items .

View attachment 647134 View attachment 647133 View attachment 647131 View attachment 647130 View attachment 647129 I of course collect lots of Ross bikes and love when Tammy and I can jack and Jill them . Here is a couple of pictures of our new girls and couple of boy bikes we have . Black 65 , pink 66 and red 67 . All have similar shared items .

Those are so beautiful, Terry!! The pink and white girl's bike is my favorite, it screams 1950's! I hope all is well, it's been a few years since I've seen you out.

I really like that red '67. I've got an old '60 Huffy El Dorado that I need to unload, so I can go buy another tank light bike from JD, if he has a really cool looking one for sale.

Back