When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Here is a nice pile ( all sets, but one tricycle/junior single) of vintage bicycle grips. $50.00 for the lot SHIPPED CONUS. OR OFFER on single sets

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$75.00 OBO or Cherry pick a set/s/offers

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is a nice pile ( all sets, but one tricycle/junior single) of vintage grips. The red minty flex grips are for LESS than 7/8" bars so will not fit a standard handlebar. I didn't measure them, but I assume 1/2 inch or less, ALL sold as is. The white/yellowed Schwinn grips are early original to the best of my knowledge/pulled off old bikes I bought. I just have to much stuff and am buying too much...Ha!! Hopefully someone can use these. The green glitter set with brake grips are NOS, but I'm not sure ( repro?). It is what it is, sold as is.
Study pics. ALL Sold as is.

$50.00 U.S. funds (SENT IN U.S. FUNDS/NOT converted to Canadian funds or I get hooped on exchange & Family Friend so I get $50.00 U.S./you pay a small fee to P/P as Paypal needs a "fee" then I PAY SHIPPING) shipped to Canada or CONUS, again, please pay with Paypal F/F and PM to buy. Thanks for looking!!

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2235.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

Last edited:
$25 shipped for the green glitter ones and covers.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back