When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here is How to remove scratches and Restore your Plastic Headlight or Tail light Lens

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

popawheelie

Finally riding a big boys bike
I purchased a very rough-looking Tail Light for my recently purchased Elgin Miss America bike. The lens may have been dragged on the cement a few times as the lens was literally ground flat on some sides of the pointed plastic lens.
I had purchased but never used a product called 3M Headlight Lens Restoration System to remove the frosty-looking build up on the plastic lenses over my 4 Runner's Headlights.
So to try out the system I used it according to the instructions on my red Pointed MA Tail light lens and guess what............It fixed almost everything except for the deepest scratch. It must have removed 99.2% of all the imperfections and now the tail light looks NOS.........FANTASTIC PRODUCT! believe it.

Mike in Manhattan

Back