When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here is How to remove scratches and Restore your Plastic Headlight or Tail light Lens

-

popawheelie

Finally riding a big boys bike
I purchased a very rough-looking Tail Light for my recently purchased Elgin Miss America bike. The lens may have been dragged on the cement a few times as the lens was literally ground flat on some sides of the pointed plastic lens.
I had purchased but never used a product called 3M Headlight Lens Restoration System to remove the frosty-looking build up on the plastic lenses over my 4 Runner's Headlights.
So to try out the system I used it according to the instructions on my red Pointed MA Tail light lens and guess what............It fixed almost everything except for the deepest scratch. It must have removed 99.2% of all the imperfections and now the tail light looks NOS.........FANTASTIC PRODUCT! believe it.

Mike in Manhattan

Back