When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here we go again,...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pauliemon

Finally riding a big boys bike
1950 Schwinn Panther. This will be the bike I enter in the 2012 Autorama here in Sacramento. It will look better by show time, I hope.

The frame fresh off Ebay.
DSC02173-1.jpg

Mock-up
DSC02261-1.jpg

Oh crap!
DSC02915-1.jpg

Lol!

Yeah I think that G is somewhere with flying monkeys. We won't be seeing either one anytime soon. It's not going to be a restore so I'm safe. Most of the money has already been spent. I'll have to pay my pinstriper but that's about it. I'm going to paint this one instead of powder coat. I'll do that at my buddy's shop. That will cost me a few shots of Jameson and some beer chasers.

Moving along,...

Autorama is getting close. Time to boogie.

Kinda cool pic.
DSC02958-1.jpg

Hangin'
DSC02964-1.jpg

First coat.
DSC02969-1.jpg

Looks good so far. I was going to put a motorcycle in the autorama but there was no way i would have finished in time. Maybe next year. Hope i can at least make it up for the show.

Looks good so far. I was going to put a motorcycle in the autorama but there was no way i would have finished in time. Maybe next year. Hope i can at least make it up for the show.

What kind of bike? Yeah I know that one. Two years ago, I was still working on the bike in the van on the way to the show. Hope to see you there.

Ten days left.

It's gettin' close.

Victims of change.
DSC030241-1.jpg

The replacements.
DSC03022-1.jpg

The carnage.
DSC03025-1.jpg

The winner.
DSC03037-1.jpg

It's never really done is it?
DSC03026-1.jpg

Last edited:
Took a little trip,...

to the pinstriper's. About a week left to go. Time to start putting it together.

My pinstriper Kellie. KandyStripes Artwork.
DSC03038-1.jpg

Nice work Kellie.
DSC03048-1.jpg

DSC03050-1.jpg

Since I was there I had her do Marjie's (girlfriend) fenders.
DSC03041-1.jpg

DSC03042-1.jpg

Back