When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's 3 of my Whizzers

-

Thurman

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've been collecting Whizzers and parts for 35 years or so. I love their clean lines and various models.

DSCN0090.jpg

SDC10467.jpg

DSCN6836_zps4be12ed5.jpg

Gotta get that cycletruck on the road!
Hey baird, It was supposed to be on the road last summer, but I got busier with retirement. Maybe this summer. The main problem is that I have no place to park it once it's off the shelf. But I'm working on that also. Maybe another shed.

The owner is retiring from the Whizzer world. I couldn't resist since it was in driving range for pickup. It's 100% custom and very fast.

I've been collecting Whizzers and parts for 35 years or so. I love their clean lines and various models.

DSCN0090.jpg

SDC10467.jpg

DSCN6836_zps4be12ed5.jpg
I really like the blue prewar DX whizzer. I am building one very similar to that bike. Your bike will be my desktop background for a while. Again, great looking bike.

Thank you, it will soon have an automatic clutch and be more fun to ride in traffic.

Back