heres my custom bike

• REMINDER: There is a 2-day bump rule for Classifieds forums. Please take a moment to review the rules by clicking HERE.

This ad disappears when logged in

JimK

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 17, 2011
Central KY
WOW, that is cool. But it hurts my knees just thinking of trying to sit on it.:D I love the bodywork. Just when you think that everything has already been done here comes something that you have never seen before. Fantastic job. Any build pics? Good luck at the show.

JimK

68_STINGRAY

Aug 17, 2010
WOW, that is cool. But it hurts my knees just thinking of trying to sit on it.:D I love the bodywork. Just when you think that everything has already been done here comes something that you have never seen before. Fantastic job. Any build pics? Good luck at the show.

JimK
unfortunetly i dont have build up pics. the frame was in phoenix az when it was done. i was on the other side of the state. i can say it was a year long project on its own. the parts i gathered up slowly. the forks are schwinn (bent chrome bars) theres plunty more in the works for this bike though.

im also working on a blue trike at this time. ill make a topic soon.

StevieZ

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 5, 2010
Sloansville,ny
THAT is what I like to call on bad A&% bicycle right there. Nice job that's a beautiful machine.

then8j

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 6, 2010
Walnut Creek CA
Cool looks like a classic low rider. I would love to see a picture of somebody sitting on it so I can tell what the scale is.... Is it really rideable or is it just for show? I like it either way

68_STINGRAY

Aug 17, 2010
THAT is what I like to call on bad A&% bicycle right there. Nice job that's a beautiful machine.
Talk about a work of art,Beautiful and my favorite color.
thank you :)

What a great piece of work!

Is it ride-able? I mean- could you actually take it out on a cruise, or is it pretty much looks only?

JWM
yes it is ridable, but at this time im working on creating a guard that will prevent the chain from rubbing against the frame and paint. so at the moment its show only.

Cool looks like a classic low rider. I would love to see a picture of somebody sitting on it so I can tell what the scale is.... Is it really rideable or is it just for show? I like it either way
i should have a few ladies sitting on it at vegas ;) i.d. sit on it but no one knows how to use my camara.
Very cool. Any pics of the trike? I have always wanted to do a trike. Let's see what ya have going so far.

JimK
ill post a topic up for it in a little.

Whoa, dude, that is hardcore! Awesome.
thank you. :)

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture