When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heres my custom bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I like the 140 spoke fan-style wheels. That's what is on my lowriders. Your bike reminds me lot of one that was in a mid-90's issue of lowrider bicycle magazine. It had the chain-through-body design as well. Is the body mostly fiberglass? Also, there doesn't appear to be any support underneath the seat. Does anything happen when you sit on it, such as flexing or anything like that?

Fiberglass and bondo/body work.
The seat that is on it now would not hold much weight, but once my custom handle bar's,fork and sissy bars are made i will be changing the seat to a button style polo banana seat. The idea for the sissy bar is to have a conti kit and sissy bar as one solid piece so i can add my custom conti sound system box mounted to it and it may balence out the weight diffrence.

So been a while since i was on, alot has gone on, i just added a display last month for the bike and scored a few more trophy's since i last posted. Here is how the bike is looking now. :cool:

249208_548565355170017_264839753_n.jpg

Thanks Amber,

I am on break with this bike while i sort out getting my well over due bike parts made, mean while im adding to black cherry and starting my next build "Retrospect 65" which i just aquired off of ebay.

So i've been thinking and i have comee to the conclusion that after the de mayo show this may i'll be tearing this bike down and completely redoing it to kick major butt in the compitition when it is re released. new paint, new parts and new display. Untel then i will be showing black cherry and touch of class.

Brought this bike to a show last year in may and it took some heavy damage to the bottom. will need to fix it before it shows again, the parts never got finished because my cutter became too expensive to have the work done by, so im looking for a new cutter. here is a pic at its last show.

DSCN4214.jpg

Back