When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heres my custom bike

-

68_STINGRAY

Finally riding a big boys bike
heres my trophy winning bike. won 3rd place at phoenix lrm tour show. its next show is at the las vegas super show in october. dont miss it. im in the middle of having a display made.

dsc018062-1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc018132-1.jpg

dsc017992-1.jpg

WOW, that is cool. But it hurts my knees just thinking of trying to sit on it.:D I love the bodywork. Just when you think that everything has already been done here comes something that you have never seen before. Fantastic job. Any build pics? Good luck at the show.

JimK

WOW, that is cool. But it hurts my knees just thinking of trying to sit on it.:D I love the bodywork. Just when you think that everything has already been done here comes something that you have never seen before. Fantastic job. Any build pics? Good luck at the show.

JimK

unfortunetly i dont have build up pics. the frame was in phoenix az when it was done. i was on the other side of the state. i can say it was a year long project on its own. the parts i gathered up slowly. the forks are schwinn (bent chrome bars) theres plunty more in the works for this bike though.

im also working on a blue trike at this time. ill make a topic soon.

THAT is what I like to call on bad A&% bicycle right there. Nice job that's a beautiful machine.

What a great piece of work!

Is it ride-able? I mean- could you actually take it out on a cruise, or is it pretty much looks only?

JWM

Cool looks like a classic low rider. I would love to see a picture of somebody sitting on it so I can tell what the scale is.... Is it really rideable or is it just for show? I like it either way

Back