When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's the Dayton Ohio Winter swap meet and the Fairborn Ohio bicycle swap meet for 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Foxclassics

Finally riding a big boys bike
2018 swap meets for Dayton Ohio and Fairborn Ohio bicycle swap meets
b9be6952df3817bde61c7b7af7d98c64.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My granny is still a bit weak from illness, so, I will be going to the swap meet. I would rather her recover fully before I visit, since her immune system has to get stronger again.

I might set up with my Radiobike parts again. Still plenty to go around. I am looking for a couple of wheels for an old school mountain bike, but I am good on my vintage stuff. I will mainly be browsing.

If anyone has any TOC gear, form solo pedals to single tube tires, etc etc PM me, maybe we can make some pre-dealin happen

If anyone has any TOC gear, form solo pedals to single tube tires, etc etc PM me, maybe we can make some pre-dealin happen
Hey Jesse, you mentioned single tube tire and I forgot I have a Goodyear 26 inch tire but the valve is missing. Looks to be in pretty good shape but dirty and the valve stem.
4eb62e7c969a482ab1effa24c9fd73da.jpg
949418b3f8251cc3d9dbe43226ec5c13.jpg
67649f25fa2cf0c452927194f4c42f5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have been under the weather since Wednesday, and browsed this morning. I did not set up my booth. Good turn out, a few more vendors!

Back