When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

He's Back...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Okay, Who kicked the sh*t out of me when I was sleeping? I got home Wed night and spent most of the day yesterday relaxing and had a hard time with pain lastnight. I'm going to try to get up and do some things today in hopes I'll feel beter. I want to thinks Dave for keeping everyone posted and I'm sure he'll be delivering my bikes soon

Okay, Who kicked the sh*t out of me when I was sleeping? I got home Wed night and spent most of the day yesterday relaxing and had a hard time with pain lastnight. I'm going to try to get up and do some things today in hopes I'll feel beter. I want to thinks Dave for keeping everyone posted and I'm sure he'll be delivering my bikes soon

Uhm, about those bikes Brooks. Funniest thing, but uh, last night I went out to get them ready for you and they were gone! I think someone must have taken them. Sorry! On the positive side though, I'm glad you're out and hopefully on your way to feeling better.

Uhm, about those bikes Brooks. Funniest thing, but uh, last night I went out to get them ready for you and they were gone! I think someone must have taken them.

Well Dave, at least you can give Brooks all the money from the "Get Better Brooks Fund" you were so gracious to start. Great Idea too about sending all the money requests via PM as to keep it a "private" fundraising event. I had never heard of such a thing until you thought up that selfless idea.

Glad to see ya logging in PhattCat! How about that "it's Sunday" thread you missed. You should have surgery more often if it brings us collectors that kind of luck. JK

Last edited:
Heeeeeeee's back and soon to be showing us up on his knack for finding the wacky and unusual that we all wish we had found. Or the eye for.

Glad to hear the pain is subsiding or hoping it is. And welcome back Brooks.:cool:

Well Dave, at least you can give Brooks all the money from the "get better Brooks fund" you were so gracious to start. Great Idea too about sending all the money requests via PM as to keep it a "private" fundraising event. I had never heard of such a thing until you thought up that selfless idea.

I'm sorry to say the money from the "Get Better Brooks Fund" was in the tank of one of a stolen Bluebirds, so no luck there either. On a lighter note though, I did get a new Cadillac and a big box of fine Cuban cigars.

I think that money went with the money that was to be used for someone's 3000 post.

I think that money went with the money that was to be used for someone's 3000 post.

Dragging me into this I see? I'll play if I must. Honestly, though, this site has become a circus, in a good way. Love the activity and the laughs! Its like facebook...only bicycle centered. :cool:

Back