When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hettrick Davy Crockett

-
It is the original color; flip it over and look at the areas that would not be exposed to sun, is it flaming red or the tan color? It is yours, if you don't like the color repaint it.

I agree with Brant on this one. This is not worth a $1000 resto unless it was a family heirloom where money is not a concern. If you spend the $1k you probably wind up with about a $300-350 piece tops. Do a search on OA here in the resto section--you will be amazed at the results. Re: BTW "elusive" or "rare" does not necessarily equate to $$$. Somthing must be desirable to be valuable. The rarest bike I own is among my least valuable. V/r Shawn

You’re right. It’s not an heirloom... and my son probably would never want it. Sigh
Thanks for your input.

I am trying to find information on the Hettrick Walt Disney Davy Crockett pedal wagon. There is one post previously from the seller in Herrin, IL, this is the wagon I bought. I am struggling to find ANYTHING on this particular wagon! I mainly want to confirm the original color (red?) and the value. It is amazing the lack of info I can find on this wagon! Was it rare? Or didn’t go over well? I’m pondering on restoration.. which will be costly. I love it and want to see it restored, but it will be a lot with the possibility of no return. Thanks

View attachment 1060708

View attachment 1060709
Nice one, let me know if it's for sale.

My favorite Davey story was when they made a toy model of the Alamo and had the American heroes fighting Indians instead of Mexicans.

I am trying to find information on the Hettrick Walt Disney Davy Crockett pedal wagon. There is one post previously from the seller in Herrin, IL, this is the wagon I bought. I am struggling to find ANYTHING on this particular wagon! I mainly want to confirm the original color (red?) and the value. It is amazing the lack of info I can find on this wagon! Was it rare? Or didn’t go over well? I’m pondering on restoration.. which will be costly. I love it and want to see it restored, but it will be a lot with the possibility of no return. Thanks

View attachment 1060708

View attachment 1060709
Gosh, that is cute.

7764ED6E-5FDF-4DAA-92AF-D596D0466505.jpeg

The sidewalk bike ..... yes its tan

Yes those are tan ,always wanted one of those wagons but never could find one ,wanted to put with my Davy but now has a new home .

Back