When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hettrick Pedal Wagon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RRyder95

On Training Wheels
I have a Hettrick Pedal Wagon missing Grips. I remember it having coke bottle grips on it. Can anyone tell me what they were. I have attached a photo of me on the Pedal wagon, but I can't make out the Grips. Trying to bring it back to life.
tld.jpg

Your pedal wagon is really looking good! Nice that you were able to hang onto your childhood wheels and have photo history to go with it.

Dave

Your pedal wagon is really looking good! Nice that you were able to hang onto your childhood wheels and have photo history to go with it.

Dave
Thanks Dave
Still have a few problems to shake out. I kept the original badge and it has some damage on it. The rear markings are giving me fits. I have tried to make it on my HP with white decal paper. Cutting around it is impossible for me. I tried matching the color around the edges and got close, but not good enough. I need a better photo from some one of the original rear markings. Maybe with a very high digital photo I can clean it up and make a better decal.

Terry
My Badge.jpg
A8.JPG

Back