When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEX TUBE HELP

-

Roadkill

Finally riding a big boys bike
My friend has a beautiful 48 Hex Tube Silver King that has garbage aftermarket pedals on it. Does anyone know what pedals would have originally come on this bike? Thanks.
Ride on
Sean

I second the Torrington 8s as far as what was called for in the literature. That said I believe my original bike has a different pedal but I'll check. V/r Shawn

I second the Torrington 8s as far as what was called for in the literature. That said I believe my original bike has a different pedal but I'll check. V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn. I thought they might have come with the elusive Monark deluxe or supreme pedals. Maybe these were later?
Ride on
Sean
Screenshot_20171130-223900.png

@Freqman1 what is the difference between a T8 and T10's. Is it the length of the blocks?
Thanks,
Sean
Blocks and caps are both different. If you do a search here on the forum you should find examples pretty easy. The T10 was used, primarily, on deluxe bikes and the T8, generally, on the lower tier bikes. V/r Shawn

Back