When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEX TUBE HELP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Blocks and caps are both different. If you do a search here on the forum you should find examples pretty easy. The T10 was used, primarily, on deluxe bikes and the T8, generally, on the lower tier bikes. V/r Shawn
Ok. Gonna search more on here. Thanks again for you help Shawn. He also has a dogleg crank on it, from a 35 SK I believe, that won' allow him to run the proper chain guard. Do you know what crank should be on there? A lot of questions, but you usually have a lot of answers. Haha
Ride on
Sean

Ok. Gonna search more on here. Thanks again for you help Shawn. He also has a dogleg crank on it, from a 35 SK I believe, that won' allow him to run the proper chain guard. Do you know what crank should be on there? A lot of questions, but you usually have a lot of answers. Haha
Ride on
Sean

Sean,
Without moving a bunch of bikes here are the best pics I can get. I believe the crank is a standard post war Monark crank and could even be a Wald. Here are the pedals on my bike which I believe to be original. Lastly notice the mount of the guard which conforms to the frame of the bike--this is unique to the Hex Tube. Hope this helps. V/r Shawn

DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0103.JPG
DSC_0104.JPG
DSC_0105.JPG

Sean,
Without moving a bunch of bikes here are the best pics I can get. I believe the crank is a standard post war Monark crank and could even be a Wald. Here are the pedals on my bike which I believe to be original. Lastly notice the mount of the guard which conforms to the frame of the bike--this is unique to the Hex Tube. Hope this helps. V/r Shawn

View attachment 717725 View attachment 717727 View attachment 717730 View attachment 717731
Right on Shawn. You da man. He has the correct guard and clamp for the hex tube as well. Thanks so much for the information. I did find a thread on the pedals, and it was full of details. I' hoping someday I can talk him out of this bike. Haha. Thanks again.
Sean

THEY WOULD HAVE HAD EITHER 8'S OR 10'S I'VE SEEN THEM BOTH WAYS BUT THE MONARK "SCRIPTED" PEDALS ARE INCORRECT FOR SURE

Back