When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey folks new guy here with 69 ray 3 speed stik / shift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Are you keeping the seat that is on the bike? Might be interested in it

No , not at all and the seat is real good . Sorry for the late response . Pm me or reply on this post . It's a good looking saddle with great vinyl .. Really shines in the sun . It's just not right for the bike .

Yea , I kind of forgot I joined ... Thanks for the good words . The bike is shaping up . Tires hold air and the stik/shift shifter is a rare 69 only shifter . The rear caliper seems to be a tough find . They all see to be for fastbacks and none for plain stingrays ??
The seat should be the low end ribbed white glitter ( not the silver glow in 69 ). I'll check in more often , sorry !! I cleaned the bike with soap and water and a tooth brush . I know patina is king , but it cleaned up nice so I did it .... Sorry. .

Yea , I kind of forgot I joined ... Thanks for the good words . The bike is shaping up . Tires hold air and the stik/shift shifter is a rare 69 only shifter . The rear caliper seems to be a tough find . They all see to be for fastbacks and none for plain stingrays ??
The seat should be the low end ribbed white glitter ( not the silver glow in 69 ). I'll check in more often , sorry !! I cleaned the bike with soap and water and a tooth brush . I know patina is king , but it cleaned up nice so I did it .... Sorry. .

Only be sorry when the spray paint comes out.

I meant don't be sorry for giving the bike a bath. The real shame is when people spray paint over awesome original paint.

I totally agree . I used to actualy wax and chrome polish my ( Sears ) spider back in the day . I never had a schwinn ( I know , how sad ) .it cleaned up nice . I didn't really want to sell it. I want to figure out a carrier for my red and white 73Z28 R/S . Did u get my pm. ? The car ..
photo_zpsf4221822 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I totally agree . I used to actualy wax and chrome polish my ( Sears ) spider back in the day . I never had a schwinn ( I know , how sad ) .it cleaned up nice . I didn't really want to sell it. I want to figure out a carrier for my red and white 73Z28 R/S . Did u get my pm. ? The car ..

Yez... I getted you PM. I answered you PM. You talking a car rack for you red and white lotsa numbers? I never had a schwinn.

the 58 dollar one

thats the one my parents got me in the winter of 69 ... i wanted the one with the steering wheel . my father put the kiboch on that ...
1969_SearsChristmasCatalogPage0429.jpg

Last edited:
thats the one my parents got me in the winter of 69 ... i wanted the one with the steering wheel . my father put the kiboch on that .....

well... The front of your car is awesome, but... What's the rear appear as? I not a car girl.

Back