When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey!!!! Found a Real ID Clue!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carlitos60

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Check This Out!!!
Transfer #1233 on Pg. 91 second Row!!!
The Same as on My Bike!!!
What Could That Mean??
NOW, Look Transfer # 915 on Page 90 Second Row; That's the Original CROWN Badge that I Need!!!
SPALDING Used Transfer # 1228 on Page 91 and Their Badge was # 920 on Page 90
1900 - John S_ Lengs Son and Company_Page_2.jpg
000_0009.JPG

Cabers,,,,,,,4 Likes, But NO Feedback at All???
Either,,,,I Have another Special Bike OR I Got Scammed by One of You Again:D?????
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

OK Carlos, You want to identify your bike. As far as I have seen and read in your posts, you do not know the maker.
When I look at the few pictures of the bike that you have provided, I think the best clues are the bottom bracket shell, the , what looks like a collet style seat post cluster, and the drop outs.
Finding the same decals available in such a catalog means that they were available for people who were re-painting their bikes. If anything, this opens up the possibility, the likelihood, that the decals on your bike are not original, and as such should not be considered as strong clues as to the manufacturer of your bike.
I suggest, and would find it personally interesting if you can create a list of bikes that used that collet style seat cluster. I have a frame from the late 90s that has a similar seat cluster, but everything else about my frame is different.
Comments like this "Either,,,,I Have another Special Bike OR I Got Scammed by One of You Again?????" may be keeping others from taking the time to help you identify your bike. In addition, some people are offended by people who write in capital letters.
If I think of anything else, I will add it to this thread. I like these mysteries and hope that you are able to solve it.
Chris

Thinking the transfers brochure is just showing what was available at the time of the printing. So may not be helpful in determining anything in regards to your ID search.

IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0650.JPG
IMG_0651.JPG
IMG_0652.JPG
IMG_0653.JPG
In the early days you could order any transfer you want for anything...I have a early catalog with tons of illustrations for them. I agree a decal is no proof of identity. Crank and general construction is better along with the badge holes if any. Many makers were out there making bicycles ....it was the new craze...some bike makers were in for a few months the flashed out of business with no info.. or it's was a store promo with an store badge and that's it.

Last edited:
Back