When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey what's up Cabers to - Nite!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm done with bluebirds unless it's better than the one I have. If one falls into my lap, that's a different story, I would pick it up but would just end up selling it

While you guys are dreaming of bikes, I'm looking for them. This just popped up in San Diego at a killer price.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/atq/6189045126.html

I'm not needing a project but it's a great deal

Go Viktor S. what a great designer and what a great company for hiring him Murray!;)

Wow good eye Chris on this CL find wish I was out there!!!:(

00T0T_4hAilwFOUBO_600x450.jpg
:mad:

Here's what I've i been drifting off to slumberland with lately. The dream starts with a dark Craigslist photo where you just just make out the tank shape in some Victorian attic. Somehow I'm first there. It's covered in 70 years of dust but cleans up great. Icing on the cake. An Aerocycle and full option prewar canti Schwinn are also in the attic. Dream on Chris.....dream on. Zzzzz......;)

IMG_1003.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG

Just woke from a nap ... during which this thing came flying at me .....

creepy doll 002.jpg

Managed to dissipate the creepy doll
and was rewarded with the vision of this Schwinn-Built doublebar motorbike .....

But wait ... this is no longer a dream ... the machine is mine.

Thank You to Mr. McCaskey !!!!!

schwinn built  double bar.jpg

Here's what I've i been drifting off to slumberland with lately. The dream starts with a dark Craigslist photo where you just just make out the tank shape in some Victorian attic. Somehow I'm first there. It's covered in 70 years of dust but cleans up great. Icing on the cake. An Aerocycle and full option prewar canti Schwinn are also in the attic. Dream on Chris.....dream on. Zzzzz......;)

View attachment 487105 View attachment 487106

DUDE! How is it we have had the exact same dream??!! :D

Back