When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Hey you Norse folks! Norwegian DBS!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Den Beste Sykkel/DBS. Translation = The best bike. Manufactured by Jonas Øglænd AS in Sandnes, Norway. The company was founded by Jonas Øglænd in 1892 in Sandnes, under the name of Øglænd Cyklelager.
Don't see them in the U.S. very often

Drum brake. 26" wheels. Looks like early 60's, crank may be dated but we haven't looked.
Nice original condition, some paint flaking on the fenders, a hole on RH side of seat, I believe it cpuld be repaired by a vinyl/leather kit or pro.

Been in storage for many decades, have no idea when it last had maintenance.
May have had a front light, currently has a cool vintage flag holder. :)

PRICE DROP SEE POST BELOW
Message for more info/pics.
Darcie/Nick
DBS 2.jpg
DBS 1.jpg
DBS 3.jpg
DBS 5.jpg
DBS 6.jpg
DBS 7.jpg
DBS 8.jpg
DBS 9.jpg
DBS 10.jpg
DBS 11.jpg
DBS 12.jpg
DBS 13.jpg
DBS 14.jpg
DBS 15.jpg
DBS 16.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop, we need it outta here ;) $250 shipped, AND you get to keep the flags! (hey the holder is old and prolly valuable!)

Message if interested.
Darcie/Nick

Break out the Lutefisk! It should find a home in one of the professional Norwegian communities around you. Have you tried the Sons of Norway?

Break out the Lutefisk! It should find a home in one of the professional Norwegian communities around you. Have you tried the Sons of Norway?
With the number of Scandanavians in this state you'd think someone would scoop it up, not sure how to let that group know about it, but good thinking I’ll look into it. Thx!
Darcie

I got a buddy that like it, will you ship it to PR?
I could, but shipping big boxes to PR is expensive. There would be an extra cost for shipping, message me if interested and I’ll check on it.
Darcie

awesome bikes....I saw a matched pair at our LA area RoseBowl vintage flea market some years back...
not as nice condition but earlier examples with extremely ornate chain guards...
I almost bough them but they were a bit tired....needed work...
reasonable tho...kicking myself... should have bought em
Beautiful bikes... Probably the closest elaborately designed European bikes to
our deco ballooners...
Norwegian couple scored!

Back