When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi my Grandpap has a 1883 American Star bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only got 1 photo need to go take more its out my grandpaps farm and hes 79 hes not a cell phone guy so i have to go out and take better photos for him.

IMG952018062995184927 (1).jpg

Stars are not rare, some examples have different features from being customized by stall bicycle repair shop , i have bought them for 1,000 , i have sold some for 8,500, i think the one you have is a later model ,with the spring . The name and serial number are on the front

I had a rusty star , i had a full nickle star , my client wanted the rusty one , each priced at 8,500 , the rusty one went to japan

Stars are not rare, some examples have different features from being customized by stall bicycle repair shop , i have bought them for 1,000 , i have sold some for 8,500, i think the one you have is a later model ,with the spring . The name and serial number are on the front

This is one of the rarest bikes you can find this is not an older version its an 1881 the first year they were ever made with no brakes and rivited spokes.

Stars are rare my friend and no this is an 1881 the first year it was made and it dont have a serial number on the first year ones

1881 stars only came with rivited spokes and no brakes until 1882 when people were complaining they couldnt stop etc

Very cool! Show interest and maybe he’ll give it to you. Valuable or not, your Grandads bike is priceless!!! Especially one like this. Never let it go except to maybe your son or daughter and on and on...... keep us updated! Just my thought. Welcome to the CABE. Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back