When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi, new here,

-
Yeah, I hate to ever give up on a bike but that red one isn't worth the time. That's a pretty nasty split. That being said, there might be parts worth scavenging.

Welcome, and it pays to ask. I think it's all been said. If you look at the CABE site in detail, you will see what the general masses consider valueable/collectible. It's a fun hobby, but much like a rough boat, considered throwing money into the ( hole in) water, one can do the same with an old bike. If you do the work yourself and sell and make money, or ride and enjoy, WIN, win situation. If you don't research a project and anticipate value after money and time invested beyond your own use, that blows if it is of no use to anyone else. I say it looks like yard art. If that's your taste. Frankly, I'd look for nicer yard art. The tank is sweet.

I can tig welder that, wouldn't be or look any different than factory! However they are junk and going to scrap yard as they aren't worth anything. Thanks
There is donating as an option too if they are rideable. Of course that's if you have the time, money, and energy to get them to that state. Maybe at that point you could keep them also if you don't have a rider until you find something you like better or a good home for them.

Back