When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi . wanted Orline chicken Motor/Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BikeBuilderNewBee

'Lil Knee Scuffer
HI i am looking to make /build a orline chicken motor from my NOS engine which i recently acquired and i am searching for parts to make it , I am not sure if at this stage if the motor which i have is possible.

but if you have some parts to spare then please contact me , a non working vintage complete will also help.

Thanks

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

Yes !! Its a ohlsson and rice 1HP Engine its a NOS which i recently acquired from Arizona , some of them call it a "vietnam" motor but i am not sure how to find which year this motor s , i have seen a website where i will enter the serial number of this motor and try to find the year !!

Thanks you guy i did contact the person in the craiglist but he is not very comfortable shipping the items to Austin TX , so guess some lucjy person in Dayton will be owning the kit .

I did !! I have tried fedex, UPS collect on delivery , even a made a different email id as as my emails were not replied ( i was after them and emailed then many time to reconsider ) so i made a different email id and email then again , No luck . Here is their reply :

"We appreciate your interest, but we cannot ship the engine.

Thank you for understanding."

M

Back