When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha Arrow almost done!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Were the fenders too far gone to save the plating or have them rechromed? This is quite a rare bike being an Arrow with a straight downtube & fluted fenders.
Yes the fenders were just to bad to chrome again so look to buy a set good enough to chrome.

This was the only existing completely original example of an arrow with fluted fenders and deluxe stainless tank darts, chrome guard and rack in existence. All other deluxe Arrows are restored. This was the eBay bike. It exchanged hands a few times. Robert Wolfe bought it and resold it. I wish I could have afforded it at the time. It would have gotten matching patina wheels, Lobdell seat, and some new tires. That's it. They'e only original once. And as far as Arrows go, there are less than a dozen in original paint. Unmolested.
I bought it off Robbie Wolf. Your probably not to like what I do to my other two either. I’m going to ride this one to death and make it look like junk again. I like original too but this one was roached.

AFDE70BC-5EE4-47E1-AF12-8A125BB1F0A9.jpeg
View attachment 830523
View attachment 821599View attachment 821600 Many thanks to all that helped with info and parts.
A smile from a pile.[/QUOTE

The other side o

Back