When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha Arrow Horn-less, opinions please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikermaniac

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I recently acquired this beautiful bike form a fellow Cabe member (thanks Mike). It was fully restored but it had some reproduction parts like the handlebar, grips and pedals that I just replaced with the originals.
The thing is that this model came hornless so I was wondering what would be a good option of horn to install on it without affecting the general view and design of the bike. I would like to hear some opinions about it. Thanks in advance for your input. Nelson.

IMG_3522.JPG

I always kinda like the Rowdy. Its compact but cool looking. Just a side note on Arrows. These were generally not 'equipped' bikes and by that I mean most of them did not come with Lobdell horizontal spring seats, Airflo bars, or horn. Much the same with the No-Nose but everyone always dolls these bikes up--including the ones I own! Below is a pic of an original Arrow I owned and this was how this bike came. I sold it and it looks different today! V/r Shawn

DSC_1281 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
I recently acquired this beautiful bike form a fellow Cabe member (thanks Mike). It was fully restored but it had some reproduction parts like the handlebar, grips and pedals that I just replaced with the originals.
The thing is that this model came hornless so I was wondering what would be a good option of horn to install on it without affecting the general view and design of the bike. I would like to hear some opinions about it. Thanks in advance for your input. Nelson.

View attachment 665482

I thought that setting looked really familiar. We go to Savannah at least once a year. I took some really great shots of the Cotton Exchange this past Spring. V/r Shawn

I thought that setting looked really familiar. We go to Savannah at least once a year. I took some really great shots of the Cotton Exchange this past Spring. V/r Shawn

It's Savannah GA, beautiful place and the food...man, that's something else.
Yeah, you're right, those were mostly unequipped bikes, as you can see in this ad (thanks for the ad Steve). Thanks for the input on the Rowdy horn.

IMG_1132.JPG

Last edited:
Great picture Nelson, I don't have horns on the other 2 arrows either. Hope all is well.

Sorry for snatching your photo Mike. Yes many people don't have horns in their arrow and I'm sure many don't need them or want them, but that's not my case.
Hope you're feeling better now, I'm glad to see you back in the hobby.

Back