When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha Arrow Horn-less, opinions please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I recently acquired this beautiful bike form a fellow Cabe member (thanks Mike). It was fully restored but it had some reproduction parts like the handlebar, grips and pedals that I just replaced with the originals.
The thing is that this model came hornless so I was wondering what would be a good option of horn to install on it without affecting the general view and design of the bike. I would like to hear some opinions about it. Thanks in advance for your input. Nelson.

View attachment 665482

Beautiful bike! Nice score!

How do a pair like this will look on it? (credit to JD56 for the picture).
pu7avedy-1-jpg.jpg

Here's my set up similar to what you were thinking about. Your light and horn would be closer together I imagine with those crazy cool bars.
IMG_1400.JPG
IMG_1401.JPG

Here's my set up similar to what you were thinking about. Your light and horn would be closer together I imagine with those crazy cool bars.
View attachment 667521 View attachment 667522

Thanks for the picture. Yeah due to the arrow bars the light and horn has to be very close together, which by the way I like. Hopefully I will get the "deluxe" models of the EA horn and light. They should look awesome!

Thanks for the picture. Yeah due to the arrow bars the light and horn has to be very close together, which by the way I like. Hopefully I will get the "deluxe" models of the EA horn and light. They should look awesome!

Well honestly you could just about put anything on there and it'd look great. Congrats again on the bike! I've wanted to own an Arrow or Speedline since the early 90's. Totally scared of throwing down that much dough and the bike being shipped.

Well honestly you could just about put anything on there and it'd look great. Congrats again on the bike! I've wanted to own an Arrow or Speedline since the early 90's. Totally scared of throwing down that much dough and the bike being shipped.

Well I sold a couple of bikes to get this one, and I'm very happy with it. An just like you I was terrified of the shipping so I drove to pick it up in person, thankfully it was a 8 hr drive only...but it worth it.

Well I sold a couple of bikes to get this one, and I'm very happy with it. An just like you I was terrified of the shipping so I drove to pick it up in person, thankfully it was a 8 hr drive only...but it worth it.

Finding one in Cali for sale....maybe? lol California dreamin.

Back