When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha Gambles No Nose!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe the No-Nose (Model 52) bikes are more scarce than the Speedlines or Arrows. What is the serial number? I have a girls Speedline with the same guard and think its a '39. Seat is incorrect for bike. Should probably be a sliding rail Mesinger and pedals should be Torrington 15s. See page 78 of the Shelby book for a No-Nose that looks exactly like this except for the handlebars. V/r Shawn
Hey Shawn thank you for your info, so it did come with a luck seven seat post and a sliding rail seat which i have but was a bit rough, these are not the original pedals but the torrigton 15s i have that came with it and the handle bars i switched as well. I do not have the serial number right now but when i get a chance i will get back to you on that. I do not have a Shelby book, who sells them and where can i buy one?

Hey Shawn thank you for your info, so it did come with a luck seven seat post and a sliding rail seat which i have but was a bit rough, these are not the original pedals but the torrigton 15s i have that came with it and the handle bars i switched as well. I do not have the serial number right now but when i get a chance i will get back to you on that. I do not have a Shelby book, who sells them and where can i buy one?
I don't believe the Shelby Book is currently being published, but Scott M has mentioned he plans to in the near future.

What an awesome Shelby find! Congratulations. The Nonose is actually more rare than the Speedline Airflo. I have owned several a few originals and am currently restoring one. I have a little literature on them I believe that I could send you.

nonose1.jpg

nonose2.jpg

Tim Newmeyer
Shelby, Ohio

Cool bike, George!
I always wish I could've been there when the guy was about to apply that coat of paint.
So, I could tap him on the shoulder to tell him, that maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
Sort of a Back to the Future, kind of thing.

Nice to see Tim's example of what it looked like before the black paint was applied.

Last edited:
Cool bike, George!
I always wish I could've been there when the guy was about to apply that coat of paint.
So, I could tap him on the shoulder to tell him, that maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
Sort of a Back to the Future, kind of thing.

Nice to see Tim's example of what it looked like before the black paint was applied.
Very true, just wished to have a delorean to go back in time, and have stopped that person indeed!

Back