When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shane78

On Training Wheels
Hey everyone, Noob here ...lol
Just picked up this classic today, its been sitting in a Grandpa's shed for 40+ years.he said it was 25 years old when he was a kid.
He pumped up the tires,and I rode it away like it was brand new.
Just wondering if anyone knows the year and any info/value of this bike.
Thanx

20210613_195518.jpg

Screenshot_20210613-193346_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210613-193435_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210613-193408_Facebook.jpg

At first glance it looks similar to some AMF-built Shelbys, but the fork and the connection between the seat stays and the seat post don't look like anything I'm familiar with. Can we get some better shots of the chain ring and chain guard? And what are the orange streaks in the last picture?

I agree with @mrg on origin and think mid to late '50s. Hiawatha was a Gambles Department Store brand and you will find Hiawatha badges on any number of bike by different manufacturers. Value on something like his is fairly minimal and I would say $100 on a good day. V/r Shawn

I agree with @mrg on origin and think mid to late '50s. Hiawatha was a Gambles Department Store brand and you will find Hiawatha badges on any number of bike by different manufacturers. Value on something like his is fairly minimal and I would say $100 on a good day. V/r Shawn
Yeah I payed $125 for it, planning on cleaning some grease off of it and just riding it:) as it's not the typical walmart beach cruiser everyone else has . Thanx

Yeah I payed $125 for it, planning on cleaning some grease off of it and just riding it:) as it's not the typical walmart beach cruiser everyone else has . Thanx
If you ever find out who made it, post it if you don't mind. I don't think I've ever seen a seat stay/seat post clamp/bracket like that before!

With a good service it'll definitely last longer than a Walmart cruiser! Enjoy the ride! V/r Shawn

Back