When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Hiawatha Pacemaker.

-

gwheeler

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hiawatha Pacemaker for sale in original condition. Purchased off the CABE in 2014 and has hung on the wall every since. Need to make some room for other purchases!!! 2500.00 USD will break bike down and carefully package for shipping at purchasers cost from Vancouver British Columbia Canada. Never powered up the lights but assume they work. Thanks Grant
Pacemaker.jpg
Pacemaker.jpg

Hiawatha Pacemaker for sale in original condition. Purchased off the CABE in 2014 and has hung on the wall every since. Need to make some room for other purchases!!! 2500.00 USD will break bike down and carefully package for shipping at purchasers cost from Vancouver British Columbia Canada. Never powered up the lights but assume they work. Thanks Grant
View attachment 1044461View attachment 1044461
I am interested in looking at the bike I am in Vancouver 604- 505-3744 Franco

Grant,
I pm’d you a couple of times. Maybe it’s not working. Please call me, I am local.

Bill 604-721-1965

Back