When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha serial number

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buddy9088

On Training Wheels
Hi new guy here ...
Looking for a year on a bike i am working on.....
Its a Hiawatha s/n G81125...
Long tank..
I have 5 skip tooth bikes... Gest started this hobby about a year ago.....
Very nice site....I posted a few shelbys in the gallery..
Any help would be Great............with the S/N...........

Your Hiawatha may be Cleveland Welding sourced but a picture is needed to be sure as many manufacturers used similar serial numbers on their bikes. Also check to see if you have posted the complete serial number. CWC bikes often have a suffix that follows the main serial number and is important for dating the bike. It looks like the boy's red Shelby in the gallery has been fitted incorrectly with a postwar Monark tank

ok then lets say we can find the whole serial number 6 numbers 1 letter 1 dash is there a website that lists that info or is it in a book somewhere, ive got two id like to date

Ya over to the right it looks like a C .. with a W in the center..
The bike is at paint and power shop right now so i cant get any pics for a few weeks.
And yes the red shelby has the wrong tank.. not even sure if the traviler had a tank. But i love tank bikes..
thanks john.....

I have a female bike with a Hiawatha badge the serial # on it is G13637 C. Any idea what year it might be? I'll post a pic when I can.

Hiawatha #'s

post a pic of both if you get a chance.... love to see them!
Thanks

A word of caution....I downloaded what was listed as hiawatha #'s off the net three years ago, and it was a trojan horse/worm. It shut me down. Immediatedly got messages wanting to sell me the antivirus. Be careful on that search, or keep your search on this site.

Back