When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha Tank Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

drwood

Look Ma, No Hands!
!cid__downsized_1113021506.jpg
!cid__downsized_1113021506a.jpg
Picked this up few days ago. The rear rack is wrong for the bike,i was told. Can anyone tell me the age of this bike and does anyone have a rear rack they would sell? Thanks Found a serial number under the pedals on the frame R31774 55Cw Here is a couple pics if rack and the 1 shows a small hole on top of fender.
!cid__1114021130.jpg
!cid__1114021131.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that is a cool score and I like some of the little touches it has like the things around the grips.

I don't know exactly but it is definitely a 50's & older that by the look of the dropouts it's an AMF built bike.

I replied in the other thread on this, but the 55 Cw makes this a 1955 frame for sure! Also more likely that fork was factory, as I believe amf bought Shelby in late 53 or 54, so it'd be closer to the transition/parts sharing period! Also, the paint seems to match much better in these pics! That rack is definitely aftermarket. I've seen some factory painted ones on junior line Monark built bikes.

Back