When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

30thtbird

Finally riding a big boys bike
Well, I just picked up another project, as if I needed another. Haven't tried to check the serial number yet. An Arrow minus the tank of course. Any info would be appreciated. It does appear to be the standard version and not the deluxe. For me, a once in a lifetime find at a cheap price. Drove 4 1/2 hours 1 way to pick it up. Already found a replacement chainguard because the one on it is extra wavy. Tried to straighten the fork only to mangle it even worse. Got a lot of work to do but I'm happy.

received_353649708868286.jpeg

received_686923525054723.jpeg

received_485836345524385.jpeg

I'd guess a "T" serial. That stem doesn't look right and grips for sure aren't correct. Other than a tank you're all set! V/r Shawn

Yeah, probably child grips . I have one of those aluminum art deco style stem for it already.

Deco style grip isn't correct either. Not that you can't use it--just not correct for that application

Serial number? Good looking bike. Has nice fenders, and you may get the guard back with some care. 1st thing 1st. Top-bolt stem and pull the diaper-pad seat cover!:p

Back