When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hiawatha

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hotrod

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have someone that wants to sell me this bike. don`t really know if I am interested . but could you give me an idea of value?
1601066081537.png

Late '50's or early '60's AMF middleweight. Paint and chrome look good, missing chain guard, single speed. Maybe $150.00 if you like it. But there's probably somebody on Ebay or Facebook asking $500.00.

May have been early 1960’s when Murray first figured out how to integrate the head light into the tank. It is a middleweight bike.
Only the buyer can really determine what they need or want.

May have been early 1960’s when Murray first figured out how to integrate the head light into the tank. It is a middleweight bike.
Only the buyer can really determine what they need or want.
On second look, the frame looks AMF, but the AMF tanks I've seen have a top cover that goes over the top frame rail. This may be a Frankenbike.

Last edited:
@Oilit said "On second look, the frame looks AMF, but the AMF tanks I've seen have a top cover that goes over the top frame rail. This may be a Frankenbike."

The chainring doesn't look like anything I've seen on a Murray built bike.

Last edited:
Back