When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Higgins Bat Wing Light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I'll bring the light from this bike to the Memory Lane swap if anyone is interested in it for $250 cash. Don't like shipping.:mad: It's original, tried it and does not work, probably just needs cleaning. A word to the wise: I never put batteries in vintage lights / tanks and you shouldn't either... :(
No corrosion inside:), one screw tab is partially gone from cover,:( original paint is very good,:) Both original lens yellowed and cracked. No dents or cracks on top cover or bottom. No dents on chrome light bezels, small scrape on right one, minor pitting of chrome.
This is a nice original light.:) It went to this bike, a 1951 Color flow that is gone...:weary: I live west of chicago if someone wants to pick up.
002.JPG
IMG_2247.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG
IMG_2246.JPG
IMG_2248.JPG
IMG_2249.JPG
IMG_2248.JPG
IMG_2250.JPG
IMG_2251.JPG
IMG_2252.JPG

Last edited:
I have a bike for that light but west Chicago is a little to far of a drive for me.

Back